Do you find yourself running out of healthy, quick breakfast ideas? Yes, there may be a plethora of ideas floating around the Internet and Instagram, but here's one of our favourite ones by Stacey Horler, a "vegan foodie with a love for photography".
Do not skip breakfast. You'll feel low on energy throughout the morning and afternoon and may resort to the quick fix - something unhealthy and shortlived. The best way to squeeze breakfast in if you're constantly in a rush is to prep the night before or force yourself to wake up 20 minutes earlier than usual. Your body will thank you!
The following recipe uses a soy-based yoghurt, but feel free to use regular yoghurt if you wish!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of almond yoghurt or regular yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal (optional)
method (super easy)
- Throw all your ingredients into your blender and blend until it is a smooth consistency
- Add ingredients to your heart's desire, depending on your preferences
- Pour into a bowl or a jar to take with you on the go and top with your favourite toppings