- You are breastfeeding
- You are having a side effect of the birth control pill
- You are on antipsychotics, antidepressants, blood pressure drugs, allergy medications
- You have a very low body weight
- You have been exercising excessively
- You have a severe mental stressor
It's natural to feel worried if you miss your period. The best thing to do would be to visit your doctor to rule out any of the reasons for a missed period and then decide what to do from there. Whatever you do, don't stress too much! It could delay your period even more.
Image source: http://www.rd.com/health/conditions/perimenopause-symptoms/